Posted in Banking, Deals by Ram Vishnu
July 29, 2012
ING Vysya Bank debit card holders can get Rs. 50 cash back on their online mobile recharge from Paytm. Following are the key details of this scheme:
- Offer valid till 31st July 2012.
- Use the promo code PAYTMING
- After you have entered your recharge details proceed towards the payment page. Click on “I want to use promo code” and enter PAYTMING to avail Rs 50 cash back.
- ING Vysya debit card customer has to do a minimum transaction of Rs 50 to avail the cash back by using the promocode.
- It’s a single time offer, ING Vysya debit card customers can use the offer just once during the campaign period. Offer not valid for ING Vysya net banking or credit card users at the moment.
- Offer not valid for existing Paytm users.
- Offer valid on Mobile , DTH & Datacard recharges and bill payments done through Paytm website.
- One promo code per recharge / transaction only.
- Rs 50 cash back will deposited into customers Paytm Cash account on the successful completion of transaction. Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge at Paytm
- Promo code is only valid for transaction made on Paytm website. It’s not on WAP & Paytm mobile applications
- Offer cannot be combined with other exising offers, promo codes or discounts
- Offer valid only on Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, MTNL, MTS, Loop Mobile, Reliance CDMA, Reliance GSM, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon, Virgin GSM, Virgin CDMA, Vodafone
- Offer not valid for Idea, S Tel, Cheers & Ping subscribers
The promo code is only applicable for ING Vysya debit card customers and not for card holders of other Banks. If you are interested, you can visit, ING Vysya Bank’s website for more details.