Latest personal finance news and trends in India
Makemytrip.com, a online travel website, is offering upto 30% off for ICICI netbanking customers. These discounts are valid upto August 20, 2010.
Some of the salient aspects of this offer are as follows:
Domestic Flights: Upto Rs. 250 cashback
• Rs. 100 per one way ticket or Rs. 250 per return ticket (except Indigo Airlines and Spice Jet Airlines)
Bus: 20% cashback
• Max Rs. 100 per transaction on 5 unique transactions booked on five different dates
• A maximum cash back of Rs. 1000 per account
Online Hotels: Upto 30% cashback
• 30% cashback on bookings above Rs. 5,000
• 15% cashback on bookings uptill Rs. 5,000
• Max Rs. 500 per night and Rs. 1,500 per transaction
International Flights: 10% cashback
• Max Rs. 5,000 per transaction for US travel
• Max Rs. 750 per transaction to any other sector (except SAARC countries)
The deal code to be used is ICICINET. More details of this offer are available on makemytrip.com.
Online travel site Cleartrip.com is offering a cashback deal for people booking train tickets between April 1 and April 20, 2009 for any travel date. You can book a train ticket using a MasterCard credit card and get 10% off your ticket price or Rs. 100 whichever is less.
The cash back amount shall be calculated on the total amount of your booking. You can avail of the offer more than once during the promotion period.
This is an exclusive offer from Cleartrip and certainly seems like a good offer for MasterCard credit card holders. Cleartrip has recently introduced online booking of train tickets on its site.