Latest personal finance news and trends in India
PNB customers can get their savings account balance by giving a missed call to call centre number of the bank 1800 180 2222 or 0120-2490000 from their registered mobile number. Be sure to disconnect the call within three rings to avoid getting connected to the call center. The savings account balance will be sent to the mobile as a SMS.
Advertisement has been placed for recruitment of clerical cadre in Associate Banks of State Bank of India. There are about 7, 740 clerk jobs available in associate banks of SBI including State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of Travancore.
Candidates can apply for vacancies in one Bank/State only and will have to appear for written test from a centre of that particular state. For example, candidate applying to SBH in Andhra Pradesh state can appear from Andhra Pradesh only.
Online registration of applications is open from 30th June, 2012 and last date for online registration of applications is 13th August, 2012. Payment of fees offline is open from 1st August to 17th August. Online payment of fees can be done between 30th June, 2012 and 13th August, 2012. Written examinations will be help on 7th October, 2012 and 14th October, 2012.
More details are available on State Bank of Mysore website.
State Bank of Mysore is offering home loans at an interest rate of 10.50% for loan amounts upto Rs. 30 lakhs. This offer is valid upto September 30, 2012. This offer comes along with no prepayment penalty and low processing charges. Interested customers can contact their nearest SBM branches.
For home loan amounts between Rs. 30 - 75 lakhs, the interest rate for home rates will be 10.75%. For loan amounts above Rs. 75 lakhs, the interest rate offered is 11.25%.
State Bank of Mysore is one of the associate banks of State Bank of India. Its helpline number is 1800-425-2244 for any further questions.
Are you a ING Vysya Bank account holder planning to book a bus ticket online? You can get Rs. 50 off transactions done on Redbus.in. The offer is valid upto August 31, 2012. The following are the key details of this scheme:
- Applicable for both debit cards and net-banking
- Use the promo code ING2012 on Redbus’s website.
- Maximum of 3 transaction allowed per customer during the promotion period
ING Vysya Bank debit card holders can get Rs. 50 cash back on their online mobile recharge from Paytm. Following are the key details of this scheme:
- Offer valid till 31st July 2012.
- Use the promo code PAYTMING
- After you have entered your recharge details proceed towards the payment page. Click on “I want to use promo code” and enter PAYTMING to avail Rs 50 cash back.
- ING Vysya debit card customer has to do a minimum transaction of Rs 50 to avail the cash back by using the promocode.
- It’s a single time offer, ING Vysya debit card customers can use the offer just once during the campaign period. Offer not valid for ING Vysya net banking or credit card users at the moment.
- Offer not valid for existing Paytm users.
- Offer valid on Mobile , DTH & Datacard recharges and bill payments done through Paytm website.
- One promo code per recharge / transaction only.
- Rs 50 cash back will deposited into customers Paytm Cash account on the successful completion of transaction. Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge at Paytm
- Promo code is only valid for transaction made on Paytm website. It’s not on WAP & Paytm mobile applications
- Offer cannot be combined with other exising offers, promo codes or discounts
- Offer valid only on Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, MTNL, MTS, Loop Mobile, Reliance CDMA, Reliance GSM, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon, Virgin GSM, Virgin CDMA, Vodafone
- Offer not valid for Idea, S Tel, Cheers & Ping subscribers